JOIN OUR AMAZING TEAM
Kick Start your professional career
with Adva Digital
Jobs are available for all Remote Locations
Challenge your potential. Become a part of a team
We at Adva, are always on a lookout for people to join our team that keeps challenging the existing practices. When you work with us, you become a part of an inspirational, innovation-driven, and fun-working environment. You’ll get tremendous opportunities for both professional and personal growth by collaborating with global clients on projects that will challenge your skills.
Why Adva Digital?
Adva Digital is India’s most trusted digital solutions partner that offers a comprehensive range of digital transformation solutions ranging from digital product development to marketing and branding. We’ve been providing best-in-class solutions to brands from all over the world, and strive to empower a lot more brands in the future.
Thousands of users across the world have choosen us for our quality-driven results.
Our instant and apt resolution keep you ready to face any level of competency.
Each time spark a new approach that leaves behind a good impression that stays forever in vistors mind.
We have strong grip on Web, Mobile & E-Commerce design development that overreach our clients expectation.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) and data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
Apply Now for current opening or submit your resume for our future openings